Currency Bubbles Which Affect Fundamentals: A Qualitative Treatment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Marcus & Weller, Paul, 1991.
"Exchange Rate Bands with Price Inertia,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1380-1399, November.
- Miller M. & Weller, P., 1990. "Exchange Rate Bands With Price Inertia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 337, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Weller, Paul, 1990. "Exchange Rate Bands with Price Inertia," CEPR Discussion Papers 421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Posch, Olaf & Trimborn, Timo, 2013.
"Numerical solution of dynamic equilibrium models under Poisson uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2602-2622.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Equilibrium Models under Poisson Uncertainty," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_044, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Equilibrium Models under Poisson Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 3431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Feijó Filho, Cypriano Lopes, 1994. "Bandas de cambio : teoria, evidencia empirica e sua possivel aplicação no Brasil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 234, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bernd Kempa & Michael Nelles, 1999. "Sticky Prices and Alternative Monetary Feedback Rules: How Robust is the Overshooting Phenomenon?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18.
- Alessandra Pelloni, 1993. "Long-run consequences of finite exchange rate bubbles," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Marcus Miller & Paul Weller & Lei Zhang, 2000. "Moral Hazard and the US Stock Market: Has Mr. Greenspan Created a Bubble?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1902, Econometric Society.
- Marcus Miller & Ishita Mohanty & Lei Zhang, 2009. "The Illusion Of Stability-Low Inflation In A Bubble Economy," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(s1), pages 126-149, September.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1996. "Intrinsic bubbles and mean-reverting fundamentals," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Patrick Artus & Claude Jessua, 1996. "La spéculation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 409-424.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999.
"The Value of Waiting: Russia's Integration into the International Capital Markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1998. "The value of waiting: Russia's integration into the international capital markets," Kiel Working Papers 860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Shibata, Akihisa, 1995. "Fundamentals uncertainty, bubbles, and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 199-222, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:100:y:1990:i:400:p:170-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.