The Gains from Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1983. " The Measurement of Waste within the Production Sector of an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 159-179.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Datta, Manjira, 2017. "Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in a distorted dynamic small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 19-22.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:847-864 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:yaleco:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edyalus.html .