User Requirements of Mobile Technology: A Summary of Research Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gebauer, Judith & Tang, Ya, 2007. "User-Perceived Requirements of Mobile Technology: Results from a Survey of Mobile Business Users," Working Papers 07-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gebauer, Judith & Shaw, Michael J. & Subramanyam, Ramanath, 2007. "Once Built Well, They Might Come: An Empirical Study of Mobile E-Mail," Working Papers 07-0117, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Mayer & Robert Winter & Thomas Mohr, 2012. "Situational Management Support Systems," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(6), pages 331-345, December.
- repec:spr:infott:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40558-017-0103-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:illbus:08-0104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbuiuus.html .