Report NEP-ICT-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 08-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Tétard, Franck & Patokorpi, Erkki & Carlsson, Joanna, 2008. "A Conceptual Framework for Mobile Learning," Working Papers 464, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Item repec:bag:deiawp:8002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gebauer, Judith & Shaw, Michael J. & Subramanyam, Ramanath, 2007. "Once Built Well, They Might Come: An Empirical Study of Mobile E-Mail," Working Papers 07-0117, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gebauer, Judith & Tang, Ya & Baimai, Chaiwat, 2007. "User Requirements of Mobile Technology--Results from a Content Analysis of User Reviews," Working Papers 07-0107, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "The Adoption of New Technologies and the Age Structure of the Workforce," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gebauer, Judith & Tang, Ya, 2007. "Applying the Theory of Task-Technology Fit to Mobile Technology: The Role of User Mobility," Working Papers 07-0114, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gebauer, Judith, 2008. "User Requirements of Mobile Technology: A Summary of Research Results," Working Papers 08-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Chappell, Henry & Guimaraes, Paulo & Ozturk, Orgul, 2006. "Confessions of an Internet Monopolist: Demand Estimation for a Versioned Information Good," MPRA Paper 10106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Mark W. Bell & Edward Castronova & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "Virtual Assisted Self Interviewing (VASI): An Expansion of Survey Data Collection Methods to the Virtual Worlds by Means of VDCI," Data Documentation 37, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.