Testing Organizational Economics Theories of Vertical Integration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José G. Vargas Hernández & Mohammad Reza Noruzi, 2010. "The Study of Three Organizational Enigmas; Organizational Economy, Organizational Business and Organizational Skills," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Richard Meade & Seini O’Connor, 2011.
"Comparison of Long-term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralized Electricity Markets,"
Chapters,in: Competition, Contracts and Electricity Markets, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Meade, Richard & O'Connor, R. Seini, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4023, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Meade, Richard & O'Connor, R. Seini, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4022, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Richard Meade & Seini O'Connor, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/16, European University Institute.
- Declerck, Francis & Cloutier, L. Martin, 2008. "The Financial Value of Champagne Houses in a Cobweb Economy," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49842, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moeen, Mahka & Somaya, Deepak & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "Supply Portfolio Concentration in Outsourced Knowledge-Based Services," Working Papers 11-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Sharon Horsky & Steven C. Michael & Alvin J. Silk, 2008. "The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-IndustryAnalysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-007, Harvard Business School.
- Julien Cadot, 2015. "Agency costs of vertical integration—the case of family firms, investor-owned firms and cooperatives in the French wine industry," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 187-194, March.
- Marcelo Bucheli & Joseph T. Mahoney & Paul M. Vaaler, 2010. "Chandler's Living History: "The Visible Hand" of Vertical Integration in Nineteenth Century America Viewed Under a Twenty-First Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s1), pages 859-883, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:illbus:07-0104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbuiuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.