Benchmarking Information Integration in Supply Chain Management: A Multi-channel Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darren Hudson & Lee-Hong Seah & Diane Hite & Tim Haab, 2004. "Telephone presurveys, self-selection, and non-response bias to mail and Internet surveys in economic research," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 237-240.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2004. "The impact of information enrichment on the Bullwhip effect in supply chains: A control engineering perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 727-750, March.
- Lode Li, 2002.
"Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition,"
INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1196-1212, September.
- Lode Li, 2002. "Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm288, Yale School of Management.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni, 2002. "Information Flows in Capacitated Supply Chains with Fixed Ordering Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 644-651, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:illbus:05-0117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbuiuus.html .