Corporate Governance Reforms and Executive Compensation Determination: Evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sourafel Girma & Steve Thompson & Peter W. Wright, 2007. "Corporate Governance Reforms And Executive Compensation Determination: Evidence From The Uk," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 65-81, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charkham, Jonathan & Simpson, Anne, 1999. "Fair Shares: The Future of Shareholder Power and Responsibility," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Christian & Burhop, Carsten, 2009.
"Corporate governance and incentive contracts: Historical evidence from a legal reform,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 464-481, October.
- Christian Bayer & Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Incentive Contracts: Historical Evidence from a Legal Reform," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:538-567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gregg & Sarah Jewell & Ian Tonks, 2005. "Executive Pay and Performance in the UK 1994-2002," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/122, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ian Gregory-Smith & Brian G. M. Main, 2016. "Testing the Participation Constraint in the Executive Labour Market," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(4), pages 399-426, September.
- Cao, Jerry & Pan, Xiaofei & Tian, Gary, 2011. "Disproportional ownership structure and pay-performance relationship: Evidence from China's listed firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 541-554, June.
- Paul Gregg & Sarah Jewell & Ian Tonks, 2010. "Executive Pay and Performance in the UK," FMG Discussion Papers dp657, Financial Markets Group.
More about this item
Keywordsexecutive; compensation; governance; Cadbury;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .