Systemic risk and financial development in a monetary model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laidler, David, 2010. "Lucas, Keynes, And The Crisis," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 39-62, March.
- Matthieu Wyart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren & Marc Potters & Michele Vettorazzo, 2006.
"Relation between Bid-Ask Spread, Impact and Volatility in Double Auction Markets,"
Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive
500067, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Matthieu Wyart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren & Marc Potters & Michele Vettorazzo, 2006. "Relation between Bid-Ask Spread, Impact and Volatility in Double Auction Markets," Papers physics/0603084, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsCash constraints; financial development; heterogeneity; monetary model; rational expectations; systemic risk;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .