The Rise and Fall of Castrati
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscastrated singers; singing in the Church; Opera;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/249916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .