Three residual income valuation methods and discounted cash flow valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Elizabeth D., 2002. "Organizational Moral Values," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 33-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus O. Unegbu, 2016. "Redefining, measuring and disclosure of faculty intellectual capital," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 50-71.
- Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat & Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "Business Valuation: Modelling Forecasting Hurdle Rate," MPRA Paper 60420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscash value added; EVA; economic profit; residual income valuation; discounted cash flow valuation; valuation;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .