Three analyses of sour grapes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edi Karni & Philippe Mongin, 2000.
"On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Karni, E. & Mongin, P., 1997. "On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices," Papers 9737, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- E. Karni & Ph. Mongin, 1997. "On the determination of subjective probability by choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1983. "On State Dependent Preferences and Subjective Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1021-1031, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Hill, 2009.
"Living without state-independence of utilities,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 405-432, October.
- Hill, Brian, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," HEC Research Papers Series 874, HEC Paris.
- Brian Hill, 2009. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Post-Print hal-00463428, HAL.
- Brian Hill, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Working Papers hal-00584514, HAL.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2012. "Nudges and norms: On the political economy of soft paternalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 266-277.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive preferences; preference change; belief change; decision theory; belief and utility elicitation; representation theorems.;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-12-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-12-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.