Three analyses of sour grapes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edi Karni & Philippe Mongin, 2000.
"On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Karni, E. & Mongin, P., 1997. "On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices," Papers 9737, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- E. Karni & Ph. Mongin, 1997. "On the determination of subjective probability by choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1983. "On State Dependent Preferences and Subjective Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1021-1031, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Hill, 2009.
"Living without state-independence of utilities,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 405-432, October.
- Hill, Brian, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," HEC Research Papers Series 874, HEC Paris.
- Brian Hill, 2009. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Post-Print hal-00463428, HAL.
- Brian Hill, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Working Papers hal-00584514, HAL.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2012. "Nudges and norms: On the political economy of soft paternalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 266-277.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive preferences; preference change; belief change; decision theory; belief and utility elicitation; representation theorems.;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-12-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-12-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .