When is there state independence?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edi Karni & Philippe Mongin, 2000.
"On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Karni, E. & Mongin, P., 1997. "On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices," Papers 9737, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- E. Karni & Ph. Mongin, 1997. "On the determination of subjective probability by choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- F J Anscombe & R J Aumann, 2000. "A Definition of Subjective Probability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7591, David K. Levine.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1985. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275389, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1987. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Post-Print hal-00756291, HAL.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David, 1993.
"On the Uniqueness of Subjective Probabilities,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 267-277, April.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David, 1991. "On the Uniqueness of Subjective Probabilities," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275552, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Karni, E. & Schmeidler, D., 1991. "On the Uniqueness of Subjective Probabilities," Papers 1-92, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Karni Edi, 1993. "Subjective Expected Utility Theory with State-Dependent Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 428-438, August.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1983. "On State Dependent Preferences and Subjective Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1021-1031, July.
- Karni, Edi, 1993. "A Definition of Subjective Probabilities with State-Dependent Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 187-198, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Baccelli, 2015. "Do Bets Reveal Beliefs?," Post-Print hal-01462293, HAL.
- Hill, Brian, 2010.
"An additively separable representation in the Savage framework,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 2044-2054, September.
- Brian Hill, 2007. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," Working Papers hal-00582661, HAL.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," HEC Research Papers Series 882, HEC Paris.
- Brian Hill, 2010. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," Post-Print hal-00521803, HAL.
- Jean Baccelli, 2019. "The Problem of State-Dependent Utility: A Reappraisal," Post-Print hal-02172207, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSubjective expected utility; State-dependent utility; Monotonicity axiom;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00582662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.