Education, Investigation et Developpement Regional
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cancelo, M. Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario & Guisan, M.Carmen, 1998. "Gasto en investigaciones y su impacto sobre el crecimiento regional," Economic Development 32, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Frias, Isidro, 1996.
"Economic growth and social welfare in the European regions,"
9, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 1997. "Economic Growth and Social Welfare in the European Regions," Faculty of Economics 10, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Economics, Applied Econometric and Quantitative Studies.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Exposito, Pilar, 1998. "Financiacion de la investigacion universitaria en los paises de la OCDE," Economic Development 24, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Akopova & N. Przhedetskaya, 2015. "Institutional designing of continuous education in Russia under the conditions of neo-economy and globalization," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 115-122.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2003-04-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .