Modelos econometricos de las regiones europeas y evolucion del empleo regional
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Frias, Isidro, 1996.
"Economic growth and social welfare in the European regions,"
9, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 1997. "Economic Growth and Social Welfare in the European Regions," Faculty of Economics 10, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Economics, Applied Econometric and Quantitative Studies.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Exposito, Pilar, 1998. "Financiacion de la investigacion universitaria en los paises de la OCDE," Economic Development 24, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
Keywordscrecimiento economico; modelos regionales; regiones europeas;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-10-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.