Territorial Public Expenditure and Revenue: Economic Impact in the European Regional Growth
The topic of fiscal federalism from the standpoint of the tax revenue and the expenditure distribution is extremely significant for the regional growth, both quantitatively (income and employment) and quantitatively (types of public disbursement and growth impact). In the present paper we will analyse the distribution between both aspects of public disbursement in the OECD European countries in the last years, in this connection we will examine it with econometric models with the aim of estimate the impacts mentioned below. Una versión actualizada de este documento está disponible gratuitamente en la serie de documentos "Economic Development" de la Asociación Euroamericana de Estudios de Desarrollo Económico, con el número 8. http://www.usc.es/economet/aea.htm An updated version of this paper is downloadable free in the series "Economic Development" edited by the Euro-American Association of Economic Development Studies, with the number 8. http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (981) 56 31 00 Ext: 11518|
Fax: (981) 56 36 37
Web page: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 1995.
"An Interregional Econometric Model for Market Services Employment in 120 EEC Regions,"
Faculty of Economics
01, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Economics, Applied Econometric and Quantitative Studies.
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 2002. "An Interregional Econometric Model for Market Services Employment in 120 EEC Regions," Economic Development 51, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Frias, Isidro, 1996. "Economic growth and social welfare in the European regions," Economic Development 9, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 1997. "Economic Growth and Social Welfare in the European Regions," Faculty of Economics 10, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Economics, Applied Econometric and Quantitative Studies.