Signaling, Learning and Screening Prior to Trial: Informational Implications of Preliminary Injunctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2013. "Signaling, Learning, and Screening Prior to Trial: Informational Implications of Preliminary Injunctions," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 1085-1113, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Reinganum F. Reinganum, 2014.
"Settlement and Trial: Selected Analyses of the Bargaining Environment,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
14-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2014. "Settlement and Trial: Selected Analyses of the Bargaining Environment," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspreliminary injunction; learning; signaling; screening; litigation; pre-trial motion; settlement;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-04-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IPR-2011-04-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:doj:eagpap:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tung Vu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/atrgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .