Report NEP-IPR-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2011. "Signaling, Learning and Screening Prior to Trial: Informational Implications of Preliminary Injunctions," EAG Discussions Papers 201102, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Roberto Piazza, 2011. "Leadership Contestability, Monopolistic Rents and Growth," IMF Working Papers 11/63, .
- Aoshima, Yaichi & Matsushima, Matsushima & Eto, Manabu, 2011. "Commercialization of Government Funded R&D : Follow-up Research Survey on NEDO Research Projects," IIR Working Paper 11-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- D. Engel & T. Mitze & R. Patuelli & J. Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the Support of Innovative Clusters Sustainably Foster R&D Activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile Contests," Working Papers wp744, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.