Report NEP-CTA-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2011. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Size of the Informed Side of the Market," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 057, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Nieken, Petra & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: A laboratory experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Expectations, Liquidity, and Short-term Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 8303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felli, Leonardo & Hortala-Vallve, Rafael, 2011. "Preventing Collusion through Discretion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottorino Chillemi & Claudio Mezzetti, 2011. "Procurement under default risk: auctions or lotteries?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0131, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Douglas Gale & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2011. "Liquidity hoarding," Staff Reports 488, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joel van der Weele, 2011. "Sanctions that Signal: an Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers 1107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Herve Alexandre & Aymen Smondel, 2012. "Substitution or complementarity between Information "soft" and information "hard": why and which effect on bank profitability?," Post-Print halshs-00538326, HAL.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2011. "Signaling, Learning and Screening Prior to Trial: Informational Implications of Preliminary Injunctions," EAG Discussions Papers 201102, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Ono, Arito & Sakai, Koji & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2011. "The Effects of Collateral on Firm Performance," Working Paper Series 5, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- L. Lambertini, 2011. "Forward Induction in Arms Races," Working Papers wp742, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2011. "Recursive methods for incentive problems," Working Papers 381, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.