The German Influence on the Origin of U.S. Federal Financial Rescues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Butkiewicz James L., 1995. "The Impact of a Lender of Last Resort during the Great Depression: The Case of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-216, April.
- James L. Butkiewicz, 2005. "Governor Eugene Meyer and the Great Contraction," Working Papers 05-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Raymond J. Saulnier & Harold G. Halcrow & Neil H. Jacoby, 1958. "Federal Lending and Loan Insurance Programs for Housing," NBER Chapters, in: Federal Lending and Loan Insurance, pages 286-362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Butkiewicz, 1999. "The Reconstruction Finance Corporation, the Gold Standard, and the Banking Panic of 1933," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 271-293, October.
- Raymond J. Saulnier & Harold G. Halcrow & Neil H. Jacoby, 1958. "The Economic Significance of Federal Lending and Loan Insurance," NBER Chapters, in: Federal Lending and Loan Insurance, pages 101-148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond J. Saulnier & Harold G. Halcrow & Neil H. Jacoby, 1958. "Federal Lending and Loan Insurance Programs for Businessa and Financial Institutions," NBER Chapters, in: Federal Lending and Loan Insurance, pages 234-285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial rescues; War Finance Corporation; Reconstruction Finance Corporation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-10-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:11-19.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.