Heteroskedasticity robust panel unit root tests
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Fixed-b Asymptotics for t-Statistics in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112916, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Robinson Kruse, 2016. "Fixed-b Inference in the Presence of Time-Varying Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Testing heteroskedastic time series for normality," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113221, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Maxand, Simone & Walle, Yabibal M., 2017. "Heteroskedasticity-robust unit root testing for trending panels," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 314, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2016. "An IV Test for a Unit Root in Generally Trending and Correlated Panels," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(5), pages 752-764, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0784-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B., 2015. "Is income inequality persistent? Evidence using panel stationarity tests, 1870–2011," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 17-19.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit root test; Panel data; Unconditional heteroskedasticity; GARCH; Crosssection dependence; Common factors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:ecomet:fe_2014_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.