Longitudinal Transactions between Personality and Occupational Roles: A Large and Heterogeneous Study of Job Beginners, Stayers, and Changers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Meredith, 1993. "Measurement invariance, factor analysis and factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Asselmann & Elke Holst & Jule Specht, 2022. "Longitudinal Bidirectional Associations between Personality and Becoming a Leader," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1167, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Swantje Mueller & Jenny Wagner & Gert G. Wagner & Nilam Ram & Denis Gerstorf, 2017. "How far Reaches the Power of Personality? Personality Predictors of Terminal Decline in Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 944, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Johan Oud & Manuel Voelkle, 2014. "Do missing values exist? Incomplete data handling in cross-national longitudinal studies by means of continuous time modeling," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3271-3288, November.
- Pilar Bas-Sarmiento & Miriam Poza-Méndez & Martina Fernández-Gutiérrez & Juan Luis González-Caballero & María Falcón Romero, 2020. "Psychometric Assessment of the European Health Literacy Survey Questionnaire (HLS-EU-Q16) for Arabic/French-Speaking Migrants in Southern Europe," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(21), pages 1-15, November.
- Liat Ayalon, 2018. "Perceived Age Discrimination: A Precipitator or a Consequence of Depressive Symptoms?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 73(5), pages 860-869.
- Steven Andrew Culpepper & Herman Aguinis & Justin L. Kern & Roger Millsap, 2019. "High-Stakes Testing Case Study: A Latent Variable Approach for Assessing Measurement and Prediction Invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 84(1), pages 285-309, March.
- Anne-Laura van Harmelen & Jenny L Gibson & Michelle C St Clair & Matt Owens & Jeannette Brodbeck & Valerie Dunn & Gemma Lewis & Tim Croudace & Peter B Jones & Rogier A Kievit & Ian M Goodyer, 2016. "Friendships and Family Support Reduce Subsequent Depressive Symptoms in At-Risk Adolescents," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Hoshino, Takahiro, 2008. "Bayesian significance testing and multiple comparisons from MCMC outputs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3543-3559, March.
- Thomas Klausch & Joop J. Hox & Barry Schouten, 2013. "Measurement Effects of Survey Mode on the Equivalence of Attitudinal Rating Scale Questions," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 42(3), pages 227-263, August.
- Janina Isabel Steinert & Lucie Dale Cluver & G. J. Melendez-Torres & Sebastian Vollmer, 2018. "One Size Fits All? The Validity of a Composite Poverty Index Across Urban and Rural Households in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 51-72, February.
- Gianmaria Bottoni, 2018. "Validation of a social cohesion theoretical framework: a multiple group SEM strategy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 1081-1102, May.
- Aboagye, Michael Osei & Qin, Jinliang & Qayyum, Abdul & Antwi, Collins Opoku & Jababu, Yasin & Affum-Osei, Emmanuel, 2018. "Teacher burnout in pre-schools: A cross-cultural factorial validity, measurement invariance and latent mean comparison of the Maslach Burnout Inventory, Educators Survey (MBI-ES)," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 186-197.
- Kari Tucker & Daniel Ozer & Sonja Lyubomirsky & Julia Boehm, 2006. "Testing for Measurement Invariance in the Satisfaction with Life Scale: A Comparison of Russians and North Americans," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 341-360, September.
- Paul MUKUCHA & Divaries Cosmas JARAVAZA & Forbes MAKUDZA, 2022. "Towards Gender-Based Market Segmentation: The Differential Influence of Gender on Dining Experiences in the University Cafeteria Industry," Management and Economics Review, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(2), pages 182-200, June.
- Grant Morgan & Mark D’Amico & Kari Hodge, 2015. "Major differences: modeling profiles of community college persisters in career clusters," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Федерякин Д. А., 2020. "Межстрановая Сопоставимость Результатов Тестирования В Международных Сравнительных Исследованиях Высшего Образования," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 37-59.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Francesco Avvisati & Francesca Borgonovi & Sergio Longobardi, 2021. "What School Factors are Associated with the Success of Socio-Economically Disadvantaged Students? An Empirical Investigation Using PISA Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 749-781, September.
- Ankica Kosic & Tamara Džamonja Ignjatović & Nebojša Petrović, 2021. "A Cross-Cultural Study of Distress during COVID-19 Pandemic: Some Protective and Risk Factors," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(14), pages 1-15, July.
- Miriam Martens & Oliver Roll & Roger Elliott, 2017. "Testing the Technology Readiness and Acceptance Model for Mobile Payments Across Germany and South Africa," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1-19, December.
- Amber Mosewich & Valerie Hadd & Peter Crocker & Bruno Zumbo, 2013. "Invariance Testing of the SF-36 Health Survey in Women Breast Cancer Survivors: Do Personal and Cancer-related Variables Influence the Meaning of Quality of Life Items?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 559-577, January.
- Allyson S. Graf & Meagan A. Ramsey & Julie Hicks Patrick & Amy L. Gentzler, 2016. "Dark Storm Clouds and Rays of Sunshine: Profiles of Negative and Positive Rumination About Daily Hassles and Uplifts," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2257-2276, December.
- Valentina Piwowar & Felicitas Thiel, 2014. "Evaluating Response Shift in Training Evaluation," Evaluation Review, , vol. 38(5), pages 420-448, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonality development; person-environment transactions; job characteristics; occupational roles; longitudinal study;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2014-07-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-07-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.