Report NEP-SOC-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Cynthia Kinnan & Horacio Larreguy, 2014. "Social Networks as Contract Enforcement: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 20259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manant, Matthieu & Pajak, Serge & Soulié, Nicolas, 2014. "Do recruiters 'like' it? Online social networks and privacy in hiring: a pseudo-randomized experiment," MPRA Paper 56845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Eva Fleiß & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy & Alfred Posch, 2014. "Save the planet for humans’ sake: The relation between social and environmental value orientations," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2014-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Belik, Ivan, 2014. "The Analysis of Split Graphs in Social Networks Based on the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "The Coauthorship Network Analysis of the Norwegian School of Economics," Discussion Papers 2014/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Jaap J. A. Denissen & Hannah Ulferts & Oliver Lüdke & Peter M. Muck & Denis Gerstorf, 2014. "Longitudinal Transactions between Personality and Occupational Roles: A Large and Heterogeneous Study of Job Beginners, Stayers, and Changers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 657, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2014. "Keeping others in our mind or in our heart? Distribution games under cognitive load," Working Papers in Economics 600, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014. "On Self-Interest and Greed," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ognedal, Tone, 2014. "Morale in the Market," Memorandum 04/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- DiMaria, Charles Henri & Peroni, Chiara & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Happiness matters: the role of well-being in productivity," MPRA Paper 56983, University Library of Munich, Germany.