Pension Reform Options for Russia and Ukraine: A Critical Analysis of Available Options and Their Expected Outcomes (with a Focus on Labour Market, Industrial Restructuring and Public Finance)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2013.
"Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labour Supply: Quasi‐Experimental Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 1059-1084, September.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labor Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2013. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labour Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 20031, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-03-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-03-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwesc:diwesc25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .