Report NEP-AGE-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2010. "The impact of institutions on firms’ rejuvenation policies: Early retirement with severance pay versus simple lay-off. A Cross-European Analysis," MPRA Paper 20343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnstein Aassve & Cristina Ruggeri & Zsolt SpâˆšÃ der, 2009. "Life expectancy, economic prosperity and retirement preferences," Working Papers 022, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- DE LA CROIX, David & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Gregory, 2009. "How powerful is demography ? The Serendipity Theorem revisited," CORE Discussion Papers 2009076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & POSSEN, Uri M., 2009. "Retirement as a hedge," CORE Discussion Papers 2009043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Suzuki, Wataru & Zhou, Yanfei, 2010. "Increasing National Pension Premium Defaulters and Dropouts in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 463, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public health spending, old-age productivity and economic growth: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 21335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2009. "Voting on pensions : sex and marriage," CORE Discussion Papers 2009057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:eab:govern:2159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Public Pensions, Changing Employment Patterns, and the Impact of Pension Reforms across Birth Cohorts: A Microsimulation Analysis for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 276, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2009. "Wives, husbands and wheelchairs : Optimal tax policy under gender-specific health," CORE Discussion Papers 2009071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marek Góra & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Oxana Sinyavskaya, 2010. "Pension Reform Options for Russia and Ukraine: A Critical Analysis of Available Options and Their Expected Outcomes (with a Focus on Labour Market, Industrial Restructuring and Public Finance)," ESCIRRU Working Papers 25, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.