Documentation of Sample Sizes and Panel Attrition in the German Socio Economic Panel (SOEP) 1984 - 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Spiess & Ulrich Rendtel, 2000. "Combining an Ongoing Panel with a New Cross-Sectional Sample," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 1995. "Die Zuwanderer-Stichprobe des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(1), pages 16-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vendrik Maarten & Woltjer Geert, 2006.
"Happiness and Loss Aversion: When Social Participation Dominates Comparision,"
027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Woltjer, Geert, 2006. "Happiness and Loss Aversion: When Social Participation Dominates Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 2218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .