Corruption and trust in political institutions in sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2010. "Are International Databases on Corruption Reliable? A Comparison of Expert Opinion Surveys and Household Surveys in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1057-1069, August.
- Habibov, Nazim, 2016. "Effect of corruption on healthcare satisfaction in post-soviet nations: A cross-country instrumental variable analysis of twelve countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 119-124.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2014.
"Does Corruption Erode Trust in Government? Evidence from a Recent Surge of Local Scandals in Spain,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4888, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2014. "Does corruption erode trust in government? Evidence from a recent surge of local scandals in Spain," Working Papers 2014/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Miller, Rebecca, 2015. "Natural resource extraction and political trust," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 165-172.
- Jahnke, Bjoern, 2015. "How does petty corruption affect tax morale in sub-Saharan Africa? An empirical analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-564, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mawusse K.N. Okey, 2016. "Corruption And Emigration Of Physicians From Africa," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 27-52, June.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:28:y:2017:i:2:p:208-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1400-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillanders, Robert & Neselevska, Olga, 2016. "Public Sector Corruption and Trust in the Private Sector," MPRA Paper 71020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolasinski Tomasz W., 2015. "Postcolonial Sub-Saharan State and Contemporary General Business Environment. Selected Issues," Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(2), pages 39-57, June.
More about this item
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-12-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2008-12-14 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-12-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .