Why is health treatment for the elderly less expensive than for the rest of the population? Health care rationing in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayres, Philip J., 1996. "Rationing health care: Views from general practice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1021-1025, April.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1984. ""Though Much is Taken" -- Reflections on Aging, Health, and Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 1269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varekamp, I. & Krol, L. J. & Danse, J. A. C., 1998. "Age rationing for renal transplantation? The role of age in decisions regarding scarce life extending medical resources," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 113-120, July.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2000-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .