Moving Citizens and Deterring Criminals: Innovation in Public Transport Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yañez, Patricia & Martinez, Sebastian & Sanchez, Raul, 2020. "Getting a Lift: The Impact of Aerial Cable Cars in La Paz, Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mendez, Carlos & Gonzales, Erick, 2020. "Human Capital Constraints, Spatial Dependence, and Regionalization in Bolivia: A Spatial Clustering Approach," MPRA Paper 104303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Yañez-Pagans & Daniel Martinez & Oscar A. Mitnik & Lynn Scholl & Antonia Vazquez, 2019. "Urban transport systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: lessons and challenges," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCiudades; Innovación; Investigación socioeconómica; Pobreza; Seguridad ciudadana; Transporte;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2017-09-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2017-09-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-10 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dbl:dblwop:978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Rolando). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafffve.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.