Report NEP-TRE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akbar, Prottoy & Duranton, Gilles, 2017. "Measuring the Cost of Congestion in Highly Congested City: BogotÃ¡," Research Department working papers 1028, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Pierre Camilleri & Laetitia Dablanc, 2017. "An assessment of present and future competitiveness of electric commercial vans," Post-Print hal-01539105, HAL.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Duque, Juan Carlos & Urrego, Joaquin A., 2016. "Moving Citizens and Deterring Criminals: Innovation in Public Transport Facilities," Research Department working papers 978, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Pascal Pochet & Lourdes Diaz Olvera & Didier Plat & Amakoé Adolehoume, 2017. "Private and public use of motorcycles in cities of Sub-Saharan African cities," Post-Print halshs-01482898, HAL.
- Newbery, D., 2017. "The economics of air pollution from fossil fuels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1719, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shenle Pan & Vaggelis Giannikas & Yufei Han & Etta Grover-Silva & Bin Qiao, 2017. "Using Customer-related Data to Enhance E-grocery Home Delivery," Post-Print hal-01482901, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hémous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Post-Print halshs-01496920, HAL.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning & Guillaume Monchambert, 2017. "Crowding in public transport: Who cares and why?," Post-Print hal-01517820, HAL.
- Estelle Malavolti & Frédéric Marty, 2017. "State Aids granted by regional airports: a two-sided market analysis," Post-Print halshs-01538698, HAL.
- Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Emde, Simon, 2017. "Scheduling electric vehicles and locating charging stations on a path," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 88891, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Folgerø, Ingrid Kristine & Harding, Torfinn & Westby, Benjamin, 2017. "Going Fast or Going Green? Evidence from Environmental Speed Limits in Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Vierth , Inge & Lindgren, Samuel & de Jong, Gerard & Baak , Jaap & Hovi , Inger Beate & Berglund , Moa & Edwards, Henrik, 2017. "Recommendation for a new commodity classification for the national freight model Samgods," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).