A Characterization of Globally Optimal Paths in the Non-Classical Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1983. "Dynamic Optimization with a Non-Convex Technology: The Case of a Linear Objective Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 143-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006.
"On optimality, endogeneous discounting and wealth accumulation,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006058, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2006. "On optimality, endogenous discounting and wealth accumulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir, 1987. "Sequential Games of Resource Extraction: Existence of Nash Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 825, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-convex dynamic optimization; optimality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.