Neighborhood Systems for Production Sets with Indivisibilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Scarf, Herbert E, 1986. "Neighborhood Systems for Production Sets with Indivisibilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 507-532, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Donald J & Heal, Geoffrey M, 1983. "Marginal vs. Average Cost Pricing in the Presence of a Public Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 189-193, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 2002. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 411-428, April.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based Upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Post-Print hal-00211169, HAL.
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "A Double-Track Auction for Substitutes and Complements," KIER Working Papers 656, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Imre Bárány & Herbert Scarf, 1998. "Matrices with Identical Sets of Neighbors," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 863-873, November.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Talman, Dolf, 2006.
"Competitive equilibria in economies with multiple indivisible and multiple divisible commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 216-226, April.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Multiple Divisible Commodities," Discussion Paper 2002-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2002. "Existence and welfare properties of equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple divisible and indivisible commodities and linear production," Other publications TiSEM 5a5610bf-4f85-4a25-963c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and No Money," Discussion Paper 2006-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Truchon, Michel, 1988. "Programmation mathématique et théorie économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 143-156, juin.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990.
"A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible, Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Discussion Paper 1999-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2002. "Existence of an Equilibrium in a General Competitive Exchange Economy with Indivisible Goods and Money," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 135-147, May.
- Robert Weismantel, 1998. "Test sets of integer programs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 47(1), pages 1-37, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.