Core Theory with Strongly Convex Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Brown, Donald J. & Robinson, Abraham, 1974. "The cores of large standard exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 245-254, November.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1975. "Gains and losses at core allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 119-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-García, Emma, 2009. "Walrasian analysis via two-player games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 220-233, January.
- Hara, C., 2004. "Existence of Equilibria and Core Convergence in Economies with Bads," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0413, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anderson, Robert M., 2010. "Core allocations and small income transfers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 373-381, July.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Alejandro Manelli, 1990. "Core Convergence Without Monotone Preferences or Free Disposal," Discussion Papers 891, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .