A note on the Bauer-Kornai investment cycle theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1993. "A note on the Bauer-Kornai investment cycle theory," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 75-81.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1991.
"Socialist economic growth and political investment cycles,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 141-157.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1991. "Socialist economic growth and political investment cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 615, The World Bank.
- Roland, Gerard, 1987. "Investment growth fluctuations in the Soviet Union: An econometric analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 192-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junlu Ma & Zeguang Li & Qunyong Wang, 2009. "Financial constraints, agency cost and firm’s investment behavior: Evidence from listed companies of China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, pages 384-405.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:wpaper:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.