Regulated Flexibility and Small Business: Revisiting the LRA and the BCEA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallberg, K., 2000. "A Market-Oriented Strategy for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises," Papers 40, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Parthasarathi Shome, 2004. "Tax Administration and the Small Taxpayer," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 04/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2001.
"Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 15, pages 121-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2000. "Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms," NBER Working Papers 7980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haroon Bhorat & Halton Cheadle, 2009. "Labour Reform in South Africa: Measuring Regulation and a Synthesis of Policy Suggestions," Working Papers 09139, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Haroon Bhorat & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2009. "A Synthesis of Current Issues in the Labour Regulatory Environment," Working Papers 09136, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Haroon Bhorat, 2012. "A Nation in Search of Jobs: Six Possible Policy Suggestions for Employment Creation in South Africa," Working Papers 12150, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: SMMEs; Regulating flexibility and Small Business. LRA; BCEA;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:06109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.