Un modèle de décroissance optimale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Germain, 2012. "Equilibres et effondrement dans le cadre d'un cycle naturel," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(4), pages 427-455.
- Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2012.
"Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 194-205.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Department of Economics 0667, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D'Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 072, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Max-Neef, Manfred, 1995. "Economic growth and quality of life: a threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-118, November.
- Heikkinen, T., 2015. "(De)growth and welfare in an equilibrium model with heterogeneous consumers," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 330-340.
- Marc Germain, 2012. "Equilibres et effondrement dans le cadre d'un cycle naturel," Working Papers hal-00989886, HAL.
- Victor, Peter A., 2012. "Growth, degrowth and climate change: A scenario analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 206-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdegrowth; steady state economics; pollution tax;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- O49 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-04-16 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2016008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.