Report NEP-UPT-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Airaudo, Marco, 2016. "Endogenous Stock Price Fluctuations with Dynamic Self-Control Preferences," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Dominique Pepin, 2016. "The subjective discount factor and the coefficient of relative risk aversion under time-additive isoelastic expected utility model," Papers 1604.03337, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- McIntosh, Craig & Povel, Felix & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2015. "Utility, Risk, and Demand for Incomplete Insurance: Lab Experiments with Guatemalan Cooperatives," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt89k8r3qf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Christopher Boortz, 2016. "Irrational Exuberance and Herding in Financial Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "An Economical Business-Cycle Model," Working Papers Series 6, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Chuancun Yin & Dan Zhu, 2016. "Sharp convex bounds on the aggregate sums--An alternative proof," Papers 1603.05373, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2016. "Single-Crossing Random Utility Models," Working Papers 891, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Neidhardt, Jan, 2016. "Non-trading behaviour in choice experiments," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 01-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Luiz Félix & Roman Kräussl & Philip Stork, 2016. "Single Stock Call Options as Lottery Tickets - Overpricing and Investor Sentiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-022/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Jan 2017.
- Neyse, Levent & Bosworth, Steven & Ring, Patrick & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2016. "Overconfidence, Incentives and Digit Ratio," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 130145, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Enzo Busseti & Ernest K. Ryu & Stephen Boyd, 2016. "Risk-Constrained Kelly Gambling," Papers 1603.06183, arXiv.org.
- Nina Anchugina & Matthew Ryan & Arkadii Slinko, 2016. "Aggregating time preferences with decreasing impatience," Papers 1604.01819, arXiv.org.
- Kene Boun My & Nicolas Lampach, 2016. "Sharing is caring - is this always true? A note on sharing gains and losses in modified dictator games," Working Papers of BETA 2016-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility in a competitive business environment," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marc Germain, 2016. "Un modèle de décroissance optimale," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).