Can Foreign Health Assistance Reduce the Medical Brain Drain?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yasser Moullan, 2013. "Can Foreign Health Assistance Reduce the Medical Brain Drain?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1436-1452, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How to reduce the brain drain in the medical sector
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-02-18 21:18:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Sarah Langlotz, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 6885, CESifo Group Munich.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "Evidence and Prospects of Shortage and Mobility of Medical Doctors: A Literature Survey," MPRA Paper 59322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Achehboune, Amale, 2015. "North-South Cooperation in Medical Education and Research: The European Union and South Mediterranean Economies," MPRA Paper 67345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsy Thomas kizhakethalackal & Debasri Mukherjee & Eskander Alvi, 2015. "Count-data Analysis of physician Emigration from Developing Countries: A Note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1177-1184.
- Christopher R. Parsons & L. Alan Winters, 2014. "International migration, trade and aid: a survey," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 4, pages 65-112 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Langlotz, Sarah, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on Refugee Flows," GLO Discussion Paper Series 195, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Migration; Physicians Emigration Rates; Foreign Aid; Foreign health assistance;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-02-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-02-05 (Economics of Human Migration)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2009039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .