Marshall versus Walras on Equilibrium and Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Negishi,Takashi, 1985. "Economic Theories in a Non-Walrasian Tradition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521259675.
- anonymous, 1992. "Interview with Milton Friedman," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue june.
- Michel De Vroey, 2007.
"Did The Market‐Clearing Postulate Pre‐Exist New Classical Economics? The Case Of Marshallian Theory,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(3), pages 328-348, June.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2005. "Did the market-clearing postulate pre-exist new classical economics ? The case of Marshallian theory," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Michel De Vroey, 2003. "Perfect information a la Walras versus perfect information a la Marshall," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 465-492.
- Ragnar Frisch, 1950. "Alfred Marshall's Theory of Value," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 495-524.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall; Walras; equilbrium;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2005-12-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2005047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.