Alfred Marshall's Theory of Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michel De Vroey, 2000.
"Marshall on equilibrium and time: a reconstruction,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 245-269.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "Marshall on Equilibrium and Time. A Reconstruction," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel De Vroey, 2007.
"Did The Market‐Clearing Postulate Pre‐Exist New Classical Economics? The Case Of Marshallian Theory,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(3), pages 328-348, June.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2005. "Did the market-clearing postulate pre-exist new classical economics ? The case of Marshallian theory," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michel De Vroey, 2005. "Marshall versus Walras on Equilibrium and Time," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005047, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2019.
"A fundamental externality in the labour market? Ragnar Frisch on the socially optimal amount of work,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2017. "A Fundamental Externality in the Labour Market? Ragnar Frisch on the socially optimal amount of work," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert Koenig, 1986. "Le concept keynésien du coût d'usage et les prévisions du producteur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(4), pages 697-722.
- Michel De Vroey, 2001. "L'histoire des théories économiques sous le prisme de l'hétérodoxie. Une analyse critique de l'Histoire de la pensée économique de Ghislain Deleplace," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 115-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:64:y:1950:i:4:p:495-524.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.