Report NEP-HPE-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Lecture Notes in Microeconomic Theory: The Economic Agent," Levine's Bibliography 618897000000001006, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David K Levine, 2005. "Quantum Games Have No News For Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001000, David K. Levine.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Friedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)," Law and Economics 0512001, EconWPA, revised 22 Dec 2005.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005. "William S. Vickrey," Working Papers 0519, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Michel De Vroey, 2005. "Marshall versus Walras on Equilibrium and Time," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005047, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (CMHE, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Montesquieu as an economist (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-24, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Stephen Meardon, 2005. "Postbellum Protection and Commissioner Wells's Conversion to Free Trade," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0512001, EconWPA.
- Corvellec, Hervé & Bevan, David, 2005. "The Impossibility of Corporate Ethics – For a Levinasian Approach to Managerial Ethics," GRI-rapport 2005:9, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Ramon Fernandez & Huascar Pessali, 2005. "Oliver Williamson e a construção retórica da Economia dos Custos de Transação," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0512002, EconWPA.
- Rabah, AMIR & Malgorzata, KNAUFF, 2005. "Ranking economics departments worldwide on the basis of PhD placement," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Anderson, Kym, 2005. "Setting the trade policy agenda : What roles for Economists?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3560, The World Bank.
- Salvador Carmona, 2005. "The history of management accounting in France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain," Working Papers Economia wp05-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics 0512005, EconWPA.