A p-median problem with distance selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
- T. D. Klastorin, 1985. "The p-Median Problem for Cluster Analysis: A Comparative Test Using the Mixture Model Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 84-95, January.
- Stefano Benati & Silvana Stefani, 2011. "The Academic Journal Ranking Problem: A Fuzzy-Clustering Approach," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 7-20, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2012-07-08 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws121913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.