On the concept of depth for functional data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Graciela Muniz, 2001. "Trimmed means for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 419-440, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Han Lin Shang, 2008. "Rainbow plots, Bagplots and Boxplots for Functional Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- López Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2006. "Depth-based inference for functional data," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws063113, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Lopez-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2007. "Depth-based inference for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4957-4968, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws063012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .