Spain's Historical National Accounts: Expenditure and Output, 1850-2015
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2016. "Spain’s Historical National Accounts: Expenditure and Output, 1850-2015," Working Papers 0103, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2016. "Spain's Historical National Accounts: Expenditure and Output, 1850-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 11524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Tena Junguito, 1992. "Las estadísticas históricas del comercio internacional: fiabilidad y comparabilidad," Estudios de Historia Económica, Banco de España;Estudios de Historia Económica Homepage, number 24.
- Williamson Jeffrey G., 1995.
"The Evolution of Global Labor Markets since 1830: Background Evidence and Hypotheses,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 141-196, April.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1992. "The Evolution of Global Labor Markets Since 1830 Background Evidence and Hypotheses," NBER Historical Working Papers 0036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broadberry, Stephen N., 1998. "How Did the United States and Germany Overtake Britian? A Sectoral Analysis of Comparative Productivity Levels, 1870â€“1990," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 375-407, June.
- William S. Sessions, 1990. "Washington," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 57-59, July.
- Srinivasan, T. N., 1994. "Data base for development analysis Data base for development analysis: An overview," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-27, June.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- El crecimiento económico español a largo plazo: ¿Qué muestra la contabilidad nacional histórica?
by admin in Nada Es Gratis on 2017-01-04 12:07:30
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albers, Thilo Nils Hendrik, 2018. "The prelude and global impact of the Great Depression: Evidence from a new macroeconomic dataset," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 150-163.
More about this item
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GRO-2016-10-09 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2016-10-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:23644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.