Report NEP-GRO-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ani Harutyunyan & Omer Ozak, 2016. "Culture, diffusion, and economic development," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 551450, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna, 2016. "Earnings among Nine Ethnic Minorities and the Han Majority in China's Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10230, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jorge M. Agüero & Muhammad F. Majid, 2016. "War and the Stock of Human Capital," Working papers 2016-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2016. "Spain's Historical National Accounts: Expenditure and Output, 1850-2015," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23644, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "The Comparative Inclusive Human Development of Globalisation in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/038, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ogilvie, S. & Edwards, J. & Küpker, M., 2016. "Economically Relevant Human Capital or Multi-Purpose Consumption Good? Book Ownership in Pre-Modern Württemberg," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice & Cinyabuguma, Matthias, 2016. "The White Man’s Burden: On the Effect of African Resistance to European Domination," MPRA Paper 74228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2016. "Increasing Returns in a Model With Creative and Physical Capital: Does a Balanced Growth Path Exist?," MPRA Paper 74107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Law, Politics and the Quality of Government in Africa," MPRA Paper 74231, University Library of Munich, Germany.