The effect of spatial mobility and other factors on academic productivity : some evidence from a set of highly productive economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levin, Sharon G & Stephan, Paula E, 1991. "Research Productivity over the Life Cycle: Evidence for Academic Scientists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Raquel Carrasco & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2014.
"The Evolution Of The Scientific Productivity Of Highly Productive Economists,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2012. "The evolution of the scientific productivity of highly productive economist," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Stijn Kelchtermans & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2011.
"The great divide in scientific productivity: why the average scientist does not exist,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 295-336, February.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2009. "The Great Divide in Scientific Productivity. Why the Average Scientist Does Not Exist," Working Papers 2009/01, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kelchtermans, Stijn & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "Top Research Productivity and its Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RosalindS. Hunter & Andrew J. Oswald & Bruce G. Charlton, 2009. "The Elite Brain Drain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 231-251, June.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2003. "Where are the Economists Who Publish? Publication Concentration and Rankings in Europe Based on Cumulative Publications," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1250-1308, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-08-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MIG-2014-08-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOG-2014-08-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.