Report NEP-MIG-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2014. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources: a Model," MPRA Paper 57712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mette Foged, 2014. "Family Migration and Relative Earnings Potentials," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1429, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2014. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Policy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 64, WWWforEurope.
- Sjaak Braster & Jaap Dronkers, 2014. "Does regional ethnic diversity moderate the negative effect of school ethnic diversity on educational performance?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1430, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1431, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Carlo V. Fiorio & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigration and Careers of European Workers: Effects and the Role of Policies," Working Papers 2014.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Carrasco, Raquel & Albarrán, Pedro, 2015. "The effect of spatial mobility and other factors on academic productivity : some evidence from a set of highly productive economists," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1415, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Andor, László, 2014. "Where now after ten years of Eastern enlargement?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/14, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Leilanie Basilio & Thomas K. Bauer & Anica Kramer, 2014. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 671, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kristine Vasiljeva, 2014. "On the importance of macroeconomic factors for the foreign student’s decision to stay in the host country," Economics Working Papers 2014-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ali, Amjad & Mujahid, Noreen & Rashid, Yahya & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "Human Capital Outflow and Economic Misery:Fresh Evidence for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 57678, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2014.