Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: Arrow-Debreu meets Diamond-Mortensen-Pisarides
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: Arrow-Debreu meets Diamond-Mortensen-Pissarides
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2011-01-20 04:23:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerez, Belén, 2014.
"Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: A general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 252-286.
- Jerez, Belén, 2012. "Competitive equilibrium with search frictions : a general equilibrium approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1235, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2011-01-03 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.