Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: Arrow-Debreu meets Diamond-Mortensen-Pisarides
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: Arrow-Debreu meets Diamond-Mortensen-Pissarides
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2011-01-20 04:23:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerez, Belén, 2014.
"Competitive equilibrium with search frictions: A general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 252-286.
- Jerez, Belén, 2012. "Competitive equilibrium with search frictions : a general equilibrium approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1235, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .