Spatial Analysis: Development of Descriptive and Normative Methods with Applications to Economic-Ecological Modelling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brock,W.A. & Xepapadeas,A., 2004. "Spatial analysis : development of descriptive and normative methods with applications to economic-ecological modelling," Working papers 17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, 2004. "Spatial Analysis: Development of Descriptive and Normative Methods with Applications to Economic-Ecological Modelling," Working Papers 2004.159, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2002.
"Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 189-220, September.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2000. "Optimal ecosystem management when species compete for limiting resources," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1999. "Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-150, March.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2001. "A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paul Krugman, 1998. "Space: The Final Frontier," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Sanchirico, James N., 2005. "Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yun, Seong Do & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2014. "Dynamic Optimization of Ecosystem Services: A Comparative Analysis of Non-Spatial and Spatially-Explicit Models," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170450, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial analysis; Pattern formation; Turing mechanism; Optimal control; bioeconomic problems;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .