Changes in the French Wage Distribution 1976-2004 : Inequalities within and between Education and Experience Groups
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2014.
"The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 131-144.
- Gregory Verdugo, 2014. "The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296762, HAL.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2014. "The Great Compression of the French Wage Structure, 1969-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 8088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoine Bozio & Thomas Breda & Malka Guillot, 2016.
"Taxes and Technological Determinants of Wage Inequalities: France 1976-2010,"
2016-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Antoine Bozio & Thomas Breda & Malka Guillot, 2016. "Taxes and Technological Determinants of Wage Inequalities: France 1976-2010," PSE Working Papers halshs-01294599, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordswage differentials by skill; wage inequality; within-group wage inequality; between-group wage inequality; return heterogeneity; quantile regressions;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2011-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.