Trade Liberalization and the Internal Geography of Countries
This book analyses how foreign direct investors choose their locations, whilst exploring the forces which shape international economic geography. Although these two issues are, to some extent, inter-related, researchers have only recently acknowledged the similarity of economic geography and international business approaches to the empirical assessment of likely causes of the degree of spatial concentration observed in many modern industries.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Boulevard Gabriel Peri 92245 Malakoff Cedex|
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig-Soubeyran, 2004. "Trade liberalization and the internal geography of countries," Chapters,in: Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2003. "International trade and internal geography revisited," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-09, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat & Jordi Pons Novell & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2003.
"Industrial agglomerations and wage gradients: the Spanish economy in the interwar period,"
Working Papers in Economics
103, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel A. Tirado & Jordi Pons & Elisenda Paluzie, 2003. "Industrial agglomerations and wage gradients: the Spanish economy in the interwar period (?)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p113, European Regional Science Association.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2003. "Inter-regional and International Trade: Seventy Years After Ohlin," CEPR Discussion Papers 4065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2006. "Freer International Trade and the Consequences for EU rural areas," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(12).
- Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2007. "Freer international trade and the consequences for EU rural areas," Post-Print hal-01172831, HAL.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 853-875, 06.
- Marius Brülhart & Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096285, HAL.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Matthieu CROZET & Pamina KOENIG, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery: The Impact of Changing Market Potential," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Brülhart, Marius & Koenig, Pamina, 2004. "Enlargement and the EU Periphery : The Impact of Changing Market Potential," HWWA Discussion Papers 270, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Crozet, Matthieu & Koenig Soubeyran, Pamina, 2004. "EU enlargement and the internal geography of countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 265-279, June.
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "EU Enlargement and the Internal Geography of Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096821, HAL.
- CRESPO, Nuno & FONTOURA, Maria Paula, 2013. "Regional Integration And Internal Economic Geography - An Empirical Evaluation With Portuguese Data," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 99-116.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2006. "Regional Integration and Internal Economic Geography - an Empirical Evaluation with Portuguese Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Marie Daumal, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Openness on Regional Inequality: The Cases of India and Brazil," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 243-280, August.
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Pedro Moncarz & Michael Bleaney, "undated". "Trade liberalization and the spatial distribution of economic activity within a country," Discussion Papers 07/23, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2005. "Putting new economic geography to the test: free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," CCSO Working Papers 200502, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2006. "Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 613-635, September.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2005. "Putting New Economic Geography to the Test: Free-ness of Trade and Agglomeration in the EU Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1566, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2002-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed